Sep 21, 2007

To The Death

Hail all headbangers and mosh addicts,the moment you have all been waiting for has now arrived.To The Death is officially completed, wow I feel like a champagne right now.My blood, sweat ,and tears has finally paid off, not to mention the days I couldnt talk, ha ha, no it wasnt that bad.6 tracks, ready for downloading and listening for your personal enjoyment.(thats if you enjoy metal....heh heh) lyrics are posted so that you can understand what Im saying in the unintellible parts.I wouldnt advise listening to this at loud volumes in public areas.So if a mad Uncle gives you a piece of his mind in the kitchen while youre cutting carrots, dont say I didnt warn you, this music isnt for everyone, even in the system the ratio of metal lovers to other genres of music is surprisingly low. So excersice prayerfulness as to where and when you play this music so I wont get in trouble, not to say this music is "out of it", but there is a time and place for everything and sad to say it isnt always for metal. So keep that in mind, and we can all be happy metalists rocking on for Jesus.

http://www.zshare.net/download/3770038a74a3ad/


NOTE;To all younger audiences, (such as Junior teens and under) should ask the Lord whether they should listen to this, as another mans food can be another mans poison,keeping that in mind please pray,actually everyone should pray because thats what "AME" is all about.Asking your parents wouldnt be a bad idea either, because if they catch you listening to it with out their promission they probably wont be as receptive to your requests to continue listening to it as oppossed to you asking them in the first place.Parents like that stuff, to know what thier kids are up to. anyways just a piece of advice from yours truly.
So pump it loud on your head phones, kick back and enjoy.I will stop rambling.
CreditsA big thank you to my dear friend Shunnie, for all his time spent recording the leads in my songs, My album wouldnt be the same with out your mind blowing solos.Also a big hand to Steve for mastering it, again the album wouldnt be the same with out your magical touch. Thank you for your magical touch.And a big big hand for all my friends who have been supportive of this album, you know I wouldnt have done it with out your encouragement,and to my girlfriend who has been the most supportive. I love you!("Length of Miles" is dedicated to her)
-Abner

31 comments:

Yuichi Shigetani said...

I will try to get the other file shareing services up tomorow.
untill then bear with this.

Nobo said...

Wow Abner! You finaly got it down huh? Thanks for making this stuff. It's a huge inspiration to all us people who like matel and stuff. Keep making cool music. God bless you. Take care man.

Yuichi Shigetani said...

http://www.zshare.net/download/3771104d15e23f/
heres the lyrics.

Shonics said...

haha abner! youve finally done it! good for you man! Now the world will get a taste of some niceee metal! Good luck with your gf, and in the states k? Praying for you man!

Neo said...

Thanks man, You jusy gave me my birthday present. Excellent timming!

Dan said...

Abner, I put up a mirror of your album at http://www.djohnson.info/bounty_of_dragons_to_the_death_2007.rar

You can provide that direct link for folks and download away. There's no adds and it's a solid server.

Great album! Love it!

wraf said...

sweet.. so did u have an "album cover" then..??

Sam said...

Lovin it man! Nice Job! Nice having new stuff to listen to! Keep it up!

Paco said...

sweet album man... really nice guitaring, and the vocals for length of miles are awesumm

Sam Ram said...

wicked,sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet,,, man thanks,,,, it's reallllllly awesome, peppy stufffff..gby

Sam Ram said...

we are metalheads/headbangers for jesus................... metal on for JAH

Flame said...

wow.. no way!! is that you singing?? cooool. :P

Jesse S. Pritchard said...

You may want to change your background color. To make things easy on peoples eyes who visit yer site.

Dave said...

Have you started hunting yet?

Anonymous said...

i luv u muffin

Yuichi Shigetani said...

Sorry guys for not publishing your comments, haven't been faithful with my blog but I will in the future, if I have time that is but I will do my best. thanks everyone so so much, I love you all, and I'm so surprised to see no criticism so far. TYJ!

Neo said...

It's to good to critise, ha. Even those who complain about Family music/metal all end up by saying "But Bounty of Dragons is pretty good!"

Anonymous said...

The lyrics u sent were kinda off......especcially the "Length of Miles" one....do u think u cld post the intro for us all????

Yuichi Shigetani said...

oh sorry yeah, ok if I have time I will try to do it. but the beginning is pretty understandable isnt it?

Juan Andres said...

yea. in "length of miles" the chorus is way of. but y love the song, great work

Anonymous said...

yes it is understandable, but that part that u start really singing right after is the hard one to decipher.....

Neo said...

I figured it out. Actually quite a few of teh songs had lyrical mistakes, but Length of Miles took the cake, ha. I fixed thwm all up on my computer all in one document. If Abner agrees I can put them up or send them to him.

Anonymous said...

Does this sound familiar?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pcliQGCMFdY

drav said...

LOL...

I was thinking Iron Maiden...

Yuichi Shigetani said...

and someone else said Children of Bodom. but yes I agree it does sound close to suffocation under words of sorrow, I was kinda going for that. but for future reference please don't post links to system music on my blog, I cant have people coming to my site and listening to music they're not supposed to, you know how that is, thanks for your cooperation.

Anonymous said...

sorry bout' that, I was just trying to add a bit of controversy to your site.

Anonymous said...

Heh--like yr music--play all the time. The guitar stuff is fantastic! I'm probably the only fga mom who listens to you. I turned my class of teens onto your music. Great stuff! by the way the drums are great too!
stepctc

Yuichi Shigetani said...

auntie whoever you are, you are now my most favorite FGA woman.

Neo said...

Who is this FGA mom!?!?! That's is awesome. I've never even heard of a FGA even remotly liking metal b4. Ma'am, you rock.

The_Philz said...

and Amen.........

So where can I can get the proper lyrics Neo? I'm gonna sing this stuff next time we jam here lol......Again I love ur music Abner.....listen to it 10 times a day!

cousin incest stories said...

Location of the hostage. The passports and papers you got me really are very good and lookvery genuine.
nifty erotic stories archive curved cock
hot sex stories mother and daughter
free sex incest stories
adult literature sex stories
free bondage sex stories
Location of the hostage. The passports and papers you got me really are very good and lookvery genuine.